I'm back!! Fighting strong after what has been an awfully long week. I wont go on about it as I know we are all fed-up of hearing 'sick stories' but having been so exhausted I had nothing else to do but think, reflect and evaluate, and its highlighted some important messages to myself that should be at the top of my to do list for the new year.
- Asking the question 'What lights you up the most? So what are you waiting for Jules??!! COME ON!! 2015 is anticipating your greatness!!!
- You have a blank script, you hold the pen and have a pot full of ink so go create........
- How much energy is wasted on the things you have no control over, the people that you know won't change? TOO MUCH!!! Repeat, repeat repeat "focus on your goals, your life, your story because after all this is the bit that matters to you and the bit you have most control over! " the less worrying and energy wasting over what you can't change the better.
- Re-visit the faithful journal and gratitude list, without it life gets sludge and you get stuck. Always a great way to connect with open awareness (as Deepak Chopra calls it) rather than constricted awareness which stalls all our creativity and growth in life, from being who we really want to be and feel at our highest being.
- Nothing is ever permanent including how c**p you feel so sit it out and dream ahead to the happier healthier you again!!
.............now all this wasn't simple by any means. I curled up and went a little numb to the world for a day or so. Maybe I needed this? who knows but I like what its brought up for me!! Now that's turning a negative into a pot of goodness
THANKS U xxxx
So what's your stuff for 2015????? Be inspired to charge into 2015 armed and ready with ideas, with passion and a desire to be the person you were here to be.
Till next time you beautiful souls..................... this is how I feel about the coming year....!! ..and so should you xxx
12/5/2014 0 Comments
So what person do you want to be?
This year feels different. It feels weird. I'm not battling in the traffic in my 9 to 5 job like previous years of the build up to the big C. My eyes are well and truly open. I feel, I notice. I appreciate life SO much more than ever. I no longer live on 'auto pilot' just settling for 'this is the way it is'. How many people live like this? Its horrifying to think that we think its ok to be stressed most days, its ok to keep plodding on with stress, anxiety, pent up anger, with hate, with guilt, with regret, with dismay. Strong words but hey there are plenty of thousands of thousands of people that live this way.
I met a few lovely people yesterday a group and we talked about busy lifestyles. I was shocked to hear this 'I don't like to relax properly or completely because then I think too much about things I don't want to think about'. I went quite for a moment but internally I was thinking how sad. I want to help people get past this barrier!! The barrier being them......
I was approaching the discussion coming from my own experience of how different life can be once you address those voices, those thoughts, those things that are pushed down or hidden away. They will rear their ugly head some day, if they don't they manifest in your body, your behaviour, the way you are with yourself and those in your life- and in a detrimental way. This will eat you up and spit you out, or make you bitter and unhappy, unfulfilled and truly living, How can you ever feel free with all that weight on you.
We all carry stuff. We all have a back pack or unwanted c**p!
How can we allow ourselves, trust ourselves to go there without the upheaval in life??
Firstly we need to believe its safe to do so. We don't have to work it all out but by acknowledging it we will start to realise and admit how much it is stalling us in life. Just by slowing down, breathing well and being quite with ourselves we actually over time notice the small insignificant stuff goes away. Those little things that actually really aren't that important in the scheme of things. We call it sweating the small stuff. We ask for this quite space and nothing else.
The big stuff.........start a programme of support. Begin something that slowly allows you to be with yourself quietly. As you do more of this (5 mins a day!) it gets easier and you feel lighter and less under the chains of those busy thoughts. Yoga, EFT, (Emotional Freedom Technique) Meditation and breathing, starting a journal to write down how you feel and how you WANT to feel - SET AN INTENTION. Ask yourself what person you WANT TO BE NOW? Its possible to be that person (happier, calmer, free) - its all on you to do begin it. Don't park it until its too late - be proactive and go do something to begin your this new attitude towards the you that you are craving to be.
Jules in Yoga - Yogi Wellness, Lover of life!