I'm back!! Fighting strong after what has been an awfully long week. I wont go on about it as I know we are all fed-up of hearing 'sick stories' but having been so exhausted I had nothing else to do but think, reflect and evaluate, and its highlighted some important messages to myself that should be at the top of my to do list for the new year.
- Asking the question 'What lights you up the most? So what are you waiting for Jules??!! COME ON!! 2015 is anticipating your greatness!!!
- You have a blank script, you hold the pen and have a pot full of ink so go create........
- How much energy is wasted on the things you have no control over, the people that you know won't change? TOO MUCH!!! Repeat, repeat repeat "focus on your goals, your life, your story because after all this is the bit that matters to you and the bit you have most control over! " the less worrying and energy wasting over what you can't change the better.
- Re-visit the faithful journal and gratitude list, without it life gets sludge and you get stuck. Always a great way to connect with open awareness (as Deepak Chopra calls it) rather than constricted awareness which stalls all our creativity and growth in life, from being who we really want to be and feel at our highest being.
- Nothing is ever permanent including how c**p you feel so sit it out and dream ahead to the happier healthier you again!!
.............now all this wasn't simple by any means. I curled up and went a little numb to the world for a day or so. Maybe I needed this? who knows but I like what its brought up for me!! Now that's turning a negative into a pot of goodness
THANKS U xxxx
So what's your stuff for 2015????? Be inspired to charge into 2015 armed and ready with ideas, with passion and a desire to be the person you were here to be.
Till next time you beautiful souls..................... this is how I feel about the coming year....!! ..and so should you xxx